SystemAir - Compact Energy Recovery Ventilators
Systemair was founded in 1974, when the company introduced a circular duct fan that greatly simplified installation. Today, that impulse to keep things simple has helped the Swedish firm become a global leader in energy recovery air handling units, air distribution products, air curtains and heating products. Systemair’s compact designs are ideal for new construction, renovation and conversion projects where space efficiency is paramount.
In New England, where energy costs are also a major concern, Systemair’s energy-efficient air handling units with balanced energy recovery and EC-technology are simple to install and use, and promote healthier spaces in which to work and live.
Trumbull Campbell Associates is pleased to carry Systemair’s innovative line of energy recovery products — one that is known for competitive lead times and customer service.
- TOPVEX FR false-ceiling recovery air handling units with sliding doors for easy maintenance (300 to 1,600 cfm)
- TOPVEX TR vertical recovery air handling units with integrated automatic heating ventilation control system (300 to 1,900 cfm)
- ERV RT-EC rooftop recovery air handling units with adsorption-type TOTAL energy recovery wheels (airflows up to 4,600 cfm)
- Low-noise circular duct, centrifugal and roof exhaust fans (800 to 7,600 cfm)
- Return-air, self-regulating valves
- Floor-supply, duct-mounted supply and swirl-circular diffusers
TCA Distribution is your source for replacement parts for SystemAir products. Expedited delivery is available. Email us or call 978.225.2045, option 1 for details.